Back when I was in SC, I finally got all of my hair whacked off. I've had it long enough to put in a pony tail for way too long. The beautician did an ok job, but I finally had mom straighten the back, then I re-layered it a bit. Now I love it!
The rest of the family have been in dire need of haircuts too. Chloe's hair had stopped growing all together. The top layer was SO dead! But I was scared to do it since it's curly and it doesn't grow. She doesn't have much to loose if I mess it up. So Lydia suggested we take her to this cute kids' salon in town called "Snip-It's." It was GREAT. The girl gave her a great haircut in less than 10 min. did exactly what I asked and was totally unphased by her movement. There was TV for her to watch and a seat right beside her for me, and trucks and other play things in the waiting area. She got a cute little ribbon that she says is "gorgeous!", a sucker, certificate, and a card that she could put into a machine that spits out a toy. She loves haircuts and was SO excited that all of those things were just icing. The whole time it was getting cut, she had that trying-not-to-smile smirk on her face (dang me forgetting my camera!). I asked if it felt good and the grin broke through as she nodded yes. She did great and was totally pampered.
Poor Everett had to suffer through my version of a haircut.
He did really well. He actually turned his head as I needed it. Every chance he got, he would say "all done mama" and try to get down. He was so happy when I finally told him I was done! You can see how happy he was to be FREE!
3 comments:
Love the haircut both you and Everett
Hey that was me who made that comment - Chad was signed in
I thought the cut was cute before but you relayering it makes its so dang cute!!!! Its totally you Car.
Post a Comment