Monday, May 4, 2009

Kiddo Stories

After church yesterday, I noticed that I had hair sticking up everywhere.  I was a little embarrassed at looking so disheveled at church, but it was SO worth it.  Everett had spent a good part of it running his fingers through my hair.  It almost put me to sleep.  It was heavenly!  Totally worth the embarrassment!


I took Chloe to the Dr. today for her fever, to make sure it wasn't strep or flu.  It's not, but while there, we had a funny conversation.

C:  After this are we going to your Dr. to get a baby in your tummy?
me:  Haha, no that's not how babies get in my tummy.
C:  Why because your mouth is too small?
me:  Haha, um, no.
C:  Well, how does it get in there?
me:  Um... it just starts growing in there.
C:  Well, Hope has a baby in her tummy; it's a boy.
me: Yes, that's right.
C:  She needs to buy more clothes for the baby in her tummy.
Me:  Yes...

We recently gave my friend some clothes for her baby boy.  It's so funny to get a peek into how kids see the world!

1 comments:

Bond Bedlam said...

Oh innocent - that is just so sweet