So Chad and I just found out where we'll be going for our rotations next year:
Salt Lake City
Nebraska
Mexico
the clenic he's at right now
in that order. Rotations=3 month internships, part of his schooling. He got all of the ones he wanted, just in the opposite order. So we have a semester to prepare, and we too will be gone at the end of this school year. YIKES!! We'll see how it all works out. I'm certain it will, it's just scary when you don't know how, especially with two kids. I just hope we get to remain a family for at least most of the time.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Rotations
Posted by Carla at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow Carla! The title of your blog will definitely reflect how your life might be during rotations. How exciting though! You'll love Mexico.
It sounds like it is going to be crazy, yet fun at the same time. I hope all goes well with the planning.
Wow, so jealous about Mexico. Neal has been talking about taking me there for years. Next year will be such a great adventure: a time you will never forget. Enjoy!
Post a Comment