This is her latest crazy face. She does it ALL the time. She even talks with her lips like that sometimes.
M: Hmm...I don't know what to wear today.
C: Wear this mommy!
M: Ok!
Bumps into the vaccum cleaner "oh, sorry cleamer. i didn't mean to give owies. I'm going to go down stairs ok?
And she likes to share her toys with Everett.
She's a little scared of the nutcrackers. So we got them down to play with. She gave them kisses. I made one of them talk about Christmas; he asked her if she wanted to have toys for Christmas. So his name is now Chris, and she gave him a purse full of toys and said "oh, he's so sweet!"
She loves to jump and say "sautee!" (that's a dance move she learned from Little Einsteins.) The nursery leaders said last Sunday that she set up a jumping path with the little carpets.
She can be a picky eater, but she'll eat peas (which goes in "Rocket Soup" - also from Little Einsteins) and "rocket noodles" and "rocket nuggets" and anything else that we add "rocket" to.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Chloe's Crazy Antics 2
Posted by Carla at 4:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is so stinking sweet. I am always amazed at how well my neices and nephews play and pretend. I think I haven't been good at teaching that becuase of how fast life happened for us. But Chloe is just too cute. I can't wait to see you guys.
This story makes me smile! I think she is just darling!
Lillian won't eat like an animal anymore after we asked her to eat like Rocket. Now it's I am going to eat like Rocket....
Post a Comment