Oh my gosh Everett looks more like Chloe now! He has grown a lot since I was there. I cannot wait to see you all when you come. I am very proud of you. Love Mom
I am a young, stay-at-home mother of two. My husband of 9 years is an Optometrist, and we settled in NC over 2 years ago. In our life, there's almost never a dull moment. And I love it! So I decided to document these crazy days in which my joy is full.
3 comments:
Cute!!! He is so happy!!! Can't wait to meet him next month! :o)
Holy cow he looks like Chloe! Can't wait to meet him.
Oh my gosh Everett looks more like Chloe now! He has grown a lot since I was there. I cannot wait to see you all when you come. I am very proud of you. Love Mom
Post a Comment