38 1/2 Weeks...
ok, I'll be 39 weeks in a day, and not bitter at all. Haha. He can't get any lower. It's like my body's just perpetually prepping, but never actually getting anywhere. I had warning with my other two as contractions gradually got stronger and more real over the course of a few days. But this one's nothing like the other two, obviously. Labor can just start out of nowhere right? RIGHT? B/c I'm really praying he comes this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well I must say you look HUGE. But that is good he is growing and close to being ready - must be getting last minute instructions from all his great grandmas.
Oh MY GOSH to post is a nightmare with the crazy letters and then there was a number I did not know I was suppose to type in. It took about 10 tries before I could post. CRAZY!!
Post a Comment