
Sheesh. It's almost been another month since I blogged?? How does that happen? Well, I guess the explanation could be found on my other blog. Go check it out... in a day or so ;) Baby's room is done! With a month or two to spare. Anyway, this spring, I found a really cheap bassinet at a garage sale that was in good shape. It's one of those things I always wanted but it wasn't worth much money to me. Bargained down to $10! So it's been hanging out in baby's room. The kids love playing in there. They've put the dog to bed in there with their special blankets and whatnot. Anyway, I went in the other day and found this. Left to right, this is Berry, Berry Red Lightsaver to be exact (his name kept growing until Everett landed on that one) snuggled up with Franklin and Draco (the black hamster.) And let's throw in a Spiderman mask for good measure, b/c they need toys to sleep with. Hehe, kids are fun.
0 comments:
Post a Comment