Thursday, July 19, 2012

Big Ole Belly

Here's my 30 pound basketball at 32 weeks.  I'm 33 now.  Seems like my body has finally hit it's stride a bit, but still there's plenty making it difficult to keep counting weeks instead of days.  Mostly I'm just tired and excited to snuggle him.  BTW that pelvic condition I talked about a while back all but dissipated for a time.  It improved gradually once I started swimming and realizing I couldn't still work like a normal person.  For a while I didn't have any pain!  Course,  he's getting heavier now, so I'm in a bit of pain again, but barely more than a typical pregnancy for me. I don't understand why b/c I heard it was only supposed to get worse, but I'm extremely grateful for it.

4 comments:

Beth said...

That belly doesn't even look real! I grew all over when I was pregnant :)

Bond Bedlam said...

Beautiful

Dana said...

I know it almost seems fake that belly of yours. It sounds like the swimming is something that you should definitely keep doing since it makes you feel so cute. Nice to see pictures of you!!!

The Longnecker Zoo said...

So stinkin cute!