Sunday, March 18, 2012

Random

So I just uploaded photos off of my camera to find out that I hadn't done it since before Christmas. That may be why I can't come up with much to blog about. So here are a few fun daily happenings in our house.
"Oye mum! There's a peepin' Tom outside!" Every time we put Curly outside by herself, she just goes to the window bench (where the computer is inside) and stares at us. If she can catch our attention and we don't let her in, then she starts whining. She's so pathetic, in a cute way. It's actually sweet how much she loves her humans.

How many soldiers have posed exactly like this? My little man is ready to take down some bad guys with his "water blaster."
And he even has a spare "clip" of amo.
In the fall, Chad had read "The Plant that Ate Dirty Socks" with the kids. Fun book, they loved it. It was really a fun time for everyone. So for Christmas, E wanted a "water blaster."

I catch these two laying together like puppies in a kennel all the time.
Oh, and big news, Chloe recently started taking violin lessons from a friend up the street.
I must admit, Chad pushed this one. I struggle with the idea of pushing her so hard every day. After school it's always, homework, violin, chores, dinner, bath, bed. She doesn't get much play time, and Everett misses his friend. But she's thriving. So far the novelty hasn't worn off, and homework has gotten much easier/faster. So most days I don't have to push her. And she really seems to thrive on it all. I'm very proud of her.

1 comments:

Dana said...

HOw awesome is that that Chloe is taking violin lessons. I think that is really cool. Is Everett's water blaster loaded with water pellets? I saw an advertisement on tv that looked really really fun. Twiggy is the same way. If she can't be with her humans she thinks she is just going to die. Gotta love the dogs. Hope you are doing well. I miss ya!!!