I think the pictures say it all (Chloe still won't let me take her picture). This was Everett's first time to the beach. We all had a blast. Everett only liked the waves if he was being held. It's scary for a little guy. He had more fun playing on the shore with toys. And on the last day, he discovered the fun of the tide pool. He would run top speed and jump in just like his daddy does in the waves. He did baby summer-saults, laid on his tummy kicking his legs; he'd roll, fall, splash, giggle... he was a riot. It was pure entertainment for us and those around us. We stayed out extra long that last day, since we were all having such a blast. And despite re-applying sunscreen, we all burned except Everett. Laying in the tide pool made it worse. We came home a day early to recover. I've got a bad cold on top of the bad sunburn, but I think it was worth it. We really did have a great time.
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment